Yes. In general we prescribe medications to your pharmacy however the individual clinician will prescribed based on his/her recommendations. In general providers will not prescribed controlled medications such as opiates, benzodiazepines, Adipex, Ambien and certain other drugs that have higher risk profiles.
- California Shies Away From Calls To Eliminate Restrictions On Nurse Practitioners
- NYC Nurse Says He’s Not Scared: ‘I Am Only Doing My Job’ For COVID-19 Patients
- Must-Reads Of The Week From Brianna Labuskes
- Listen: Battling The Coronavirus While Reopening The Economy
- In Fine Print, HHS Appears To Ban All Surprise Billing During The Pandemic